Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Exotic Destination!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Exotic Destination’s Website, located at https://www.exoticdestination.org/
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Exotic Destination if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
Tour Price, Deposit and Payment
While Exotic Destinations (Exotic Destinations hereafter) has utilised its best endeavours to ensure the accuracy of the tour price, such price is subject to change as a result of factors beyond Exotic Destinations’s reasonable control, in which event Exotic Destinations shall utilise its best efforts to notify the clients of such changes as soon as possible.
- The tour price includes only those services/items that are included as per the itinerary and the tour dossier, and the client shall be responsible and pay for any additional items where, as required by the Company from time to time, such payment is made either directly to a third party service provider or to the Company for settlement with a third party service provider.
- The Company records that prices/charges/tariffs in respect of certain activities forming part of the tour are determined in accordance with the public regulations of a particular country and, accordingly, the Company has no control over any increases in such prices/charges/tariffs, including where such increases are implemented during the tour.
- The Company accordingly reserves the right to increases the relevant prices/charges/tariffs to account for such increases and/or fluctuations.
- The client will be notified of such increase and/or fluctuation as soon as possible and only if possible do its best to obtain the client’s authorisation before commencing with the final booking of such trip.
- Although the Company takes care to ensure that all information on their website and or price brochures and/or quotations are correct, it will not be bound to any price that contains an inadvertent and/or obvious error.
- If a mistake occurs in any advertisement, the Company undertakes to take all reasonable steps to inform the customer of the correct details.
- All prices are quoted in INR currency. If a customer pays using a non INR currency, the amount debited to the customer’s account will be as close to the advertised price as possible.
- A non-refundable 25% deposit is required to secure a booking in respect of the tour. This nonrefundable deposit shall be set off against the tour price.
- The tour price must be paid by no later than 28 days prior to the departure date of the tour, failing which the Company reserves the right to deem the booking as having been cancelled, and to levy the cancellation penalties set out in these terms and conditions.
- In the event that the client makes a booking within 28 days of the date of departure of the tour, he or she shall, in order to secure the booking, be required to pay the full tour price upfront.
Booking vouchers & Contact information
All booking vouchers, contact information and tickets will be provided 3 days before departure.
Unforeseen circumstances including but not limited to war, mechanical breakdowns, weather, riots and other unforeseen reasons beyond the control of the Company may cause delays or alterations.
Cancellation of Tour
- If we change or cancel your holiday, we do plan the arrangements in advance. It is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to your travel arrangements.
- Occasionally, we may have to make changes and we reserve the right to do so at any time. If there are any changes, we will advise you of them at the earliest possible date.
- We also reserve the right under any circumstances to cancel your travel arrangements by assigning reasons to you.
- If we are unable to provide the booked travel arrangements due to reasons beyond our control (e.g. bad weather):We shall first try to offer alternative dates for the tour if the tour hasn’t already commenced.
- If the tour has already commenced, then we shall refund the booking price/fee charged to you on a pro-rata basis depending on the portion of the tour utilised by you.
- In all circumstances, however, our liability shall be limited to refunding to you the price we charged as tour fees.
Amendment of Tour / Services
If you want to change your holiday plan after confirmation of services, if you wish to change your travel arrangements in any way (e.g. your chosen departure date or accommodation), we will do our utmost to make these changes but it may not always be possible.
Any request for changes must be in writing from the person who made the booking.
All cost incurred due to amendment will be borne by you.
The Company reserves the right to use any photographs and video taken during the tour for use in marketing or any other advertising material, and the client hereby consents to such use.
The client further agrees that the Company shall retain copyright over any such photographs and videos taken during the tour and/or used in its brochures and, to the extent necessary, the client hereby assigns copyright in such photographs and / or videos to the Company.
Passports, Visas and Other Travel Papers
It is the client’s sole responsibility to ensure that passports, visas, health certificates, proof of vaccinations and any other required documentation are all in order for the countries to be visited during the tour.
The Company shall not be held liable for any loss or damage to any client’s luggage arising due to circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the company.
Comprehensive travel and cancellation insurance is mandatory on the tour. It is the client’s responsibility to ensure that he or she has such insurance in place (together with the required paperwork to prove such insurance) before embarking on the tour.
Should the client be unable to present the proof of such insurance to the Company (on request therefore by the Company), the Company may, in its sole discretion, exclude the client from the tour, and the client shall be liable for the cancellation penalty payments set out in these terms and conditions.
The client acknowledges that travel insurance must include comprehensive medical insurance including provision for air evacuation, and that the Company shall not be liable for any consequences, damages or loss as a result of the client failing to have the necessary cover.
The client shall be responsible for all baggage and personal effects brought by him or her on the tour, and the Company shall not be liable for any loss or damage to such baggage or personal effect, howsoever arising.
The client shall be entitled to one bag (being a backpack or soft bag, and not a suitcase) that weighs not more than 20 kilograms, and a daypack. Should the client require larger baggage allowance, this may be arranged with the Company against payment of a fee that the Company may levy in its sole discretion. Notwithstanding the a foregoing, the Company reserves the right to refuse excess baggage.
The client accepts that to participate in the tour requires a measure of physical fitness and health and it is the client’s obligation to ensure that he or she is medically fit to embark on the tour. Where the client is over the age of 65, the Company requires a medical certificate or doctor’s letter confirming that the client is medically fit to undertake the tour.
Authority on Tour
The client must at all times comply with the laws, customs and foreign exchange regulations of all countries visited during the tour. In addition, the client acknowledges that any disruptive, dangerous or potentially dangerous behaviour during the tour shall not be tolerated and that the Company, its employees, representatives.
Agents and/or contractors being so authorised, reserve the right to exclude the client from the tour at any point therein in such circumstances.
The Company shall not be liable for any costs and/or expenses for the client resulting for exclusion as aforesaid, and the client shall not be entitled to a refund or rebate of the tour price or any additional compensation in such instances.
Resolving your Complaint
If you have a complaint If you face any problem during your holiday, please inform the relevant supplier (e.g. your hotelier, transporter etc.) and/or our representative immediately who will endeavour to set things right.
If your complaint is not resolved locally, please follow this up within 28 days of your return home by writing to us, with your booking reference and all other relevant information.
However, please be advised that while we are happy to assist you in the redressal of your complaint, if any, we will be able to extend only our best efforts in managing/coordinating your complaint with the respective service provider.
All third party service providers are independent contractors who are at no time under our control or supervision.